Saturday, May 27, 2017

Funny Name, Beautiful Falls.



It is utterly a household word within the vicinity, but it isn’t worthy of the name itself. So when I posted some photos on Facebook, I gave this amazing nature justice by leaving a beautiful mark–an epithet it truly deserves. Of course, I won’t change its name. They call it Tongtong falls which was simply derived from the sounds of falling waters…“tong, tong, tong.”  My co-teachers had been talking about it for the past days and persuaded me to visit the place itself. But I just couldn’t find a spare time on the weekdays because of an overload teaching hours–nine hours a day. At long last, yesterday was a glorious moment to have seen and indulged it myself. If my memory serves me correctly, the last time I had my whole body in contact with falls and flowing streams, soaking wet was five years ago. I hope it won’t take another five years to experience the same awesome thing.      


Thought I had my last post for this month a day ago, but just couldn’t restrain this feeling–happy as a clam. The scenery was simple and yet breathtaking. I fell in love and had a good time after all the weariness. The pictures I shared on social media had hit likes, but that wasn’t the reason for my jumping joy, it was this rare opportunity to get closer to natures, enjoy the moment, and appreciate life after all. I would love to go there again, but hoping for a longer stay. We were there for only an hour because it was already late afternoon. Happy weekends everyone!  


No comments: