Friday, May 12, 2017

Remind Me It's Friday



Time flies and I am normally pleased with the way it sprints, but not this week. I do not want to hold it longer either because of some annoying things must be solved–some concerns only people of the same boat comprehend. It is already Friday and yet I don’t have that feeling of anticipation. My mind is so preoccupied with a lot of cares–like numerous ones to attend.


After my class this morning, I announced to my kids about another big holiday that is soon to take place (as in three days off). That’s when I came to my senses it is actually the end of a particular weekdays. My worries perhaps forbade me from looking forward to it. Many people say life is a bittersweet, if not it is a roller coaster. I do believe in that. Today, like the rest of topsy-turvy states of my existence in the past, I understand all the more, deeper, what these sayings try to imply–at least for me. Is it already Friday? Please pinch me to be reminded.  

No comments: