Monday, May 15, 2017

No More Visa Agony!



Only a few people knew where I went to early this morning. Just got back in Phnom Penh twenty minutes ago. Now, I am sitting relaxed in a coffee shop. Before this was a battle mentally without knowing what this trip might end up. Graciously, it went so well. Thankfully, it was another jaw-dropping visa run–a special answered prayer. My patience and perseverance at last reaped a wonderful outcome. I’ve been doing this for seventeen years but each time never runs out of new things to experience. The key to this is submission– one’s willingness to humble and learn.


Finally, my agony was over today–at least this year. It was agonizing because I had to spend more money, time, and energy. But it was in this seemingly suffering God had proven His sufficient provision, strength, and protection. I am extremely jumping about this good news. Well, I already got the transition visa which is a very important requirement availing a long-stay visa in this current country where I am now. It was the sixth in and out in three months. Imagine. So tired of it humanly speaking but today I felt like a million thorns were pulled out from my body. No more long and unwanted trip like this one–no more visa agony to bear. Praised be to the Sustainer of Life!      

No comments: