Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The Happiest Teacher Today



'Tis the moment in my life every single year when my mind is preoccupied with lessons and activities as soon as I get up in the morning till I bid the night sweet dreams. Teach, teach, and teach. It is so tiring but inspiring on the one hand seeing surprises come in many ways-when everything isn't just about money or salary. 

I do spend time with these kids three hours in the morning with fifteen minutes intervals. The first rest I allotted for coffee break. When I got back for the second period, my boys drew something on the whiteboard-a big heart with their names on both sides while mine at the center. So sweet of them! Aren't they? Another delight of a teacher when he sees himself in animation through the creative yet thoughtful gestures of these kids in their workbooks. It feels like I bribed them, but nope. I am the happiest teacher today. 



No comments: