Thursday, May 4, 2017

New Evening Class



Got a new evening class schedule started a few days ago-sixteen receptive and behaved learners. If every class is only alike, I don't mind teaching even more than eight hours a day. But you see, as typical as reality brings, students in every class are a mixed bag. One must have the patience of a saint to get by, overcoming obstacles necessarily. In my situation this time is a rare scenario-God's grace I mean.

If I had a choice, I'd prefer teaching adults but this is not how it works in my ESL world nowadays-work or starve. Oftentimes I dreamed of engaging only with fast learners, and yet it feels like the age of miracles is past. This week is a jackpot especially for a weary teacher like me. So far I am inspired with my evening classes despite endurance issue.  



  

No comments: