Monday, May 8, 2017

The Hike



My cohort had gone to the city to do some errands for themselves while I, the only existing adult left in Pagoda today. I decided to stay and spent time with these little monks and kids. Like any ordinary weekend, I thought, just planned out a no-swing-into-action morning-wake up and see what is there awaits-whatever will be will be as the song goes. And who knew what we had came up with-the hike with monks and kids.

So far, it was the rarest and the most unique adventure I had in my whole life. Don't even ask me how many mountains or hills or forests I have been to for I've been hiking all my life-the moment I started crawling-I was born a wanderer. Of course, getting here this time has been a desperate desire, wondering what it is like up here. Look what I just had ten hours ago! 


No comments: