Friday, December 1, 2017

Borrowed Time and Place




Glad to have been a complete outsider for once in my life right in this domicile not mine. Were it not for atypical existence, everything was just out-and-out uninteresting. I got lost several times but for every wandering turned out a beautiful disaster. I wondered about many things but that’s when I gained wisdom. This is only a borrowed time and place. Although it became my home for a while, but I knew it from the start that I won’t be here for a longer time. I might be coming back to visit in the future, but things will never be the same again perhaps. Through thick and thins, I learned to borrow a time and a place never I dreamed of my whole life.


Now and only until tonight, this place has become a home away from home. Tomorrow, this life will be as lovely as a memory. Sooner or later, it will be a history in the hearts and minds of those I had come to work with, to get acquainted with, to know well, to live with, and to love. And hope it will not just like waking up to dejavu. 


No comments: