Sunday, December 17, 2017

The Park


This park is located at the heart of Saigon, in the First District of the city has been my favorite for almost two decades now. I spent many times right here writing my journals, my reflection papers in grad schools, goals for the year, and some creative planning for work. I still do such habit to this day even though  journaling  seems out-of-date in this highly sophisticated realm and era. Seeing myself here again reminds me of the past. It's just so beautiful how memory after another keeps flashing before me. There is an endless nostalgia in the air. Thank You, God, for the gift of rest and undeserved grace. 

I don't remember how many times I've been here in the span of eighteen years, and how many entries/write-ups/articles I thought of, conceptualized, and wrote down as I took advantage of the place itself. Of course, God's creation is always amazing. And for people who love natures--of all kinds, a park is always the perfect place to enjoy--peacefully and relaxed--at least the way I see it.

  


No comments: