Friday, December 1, 2017

Walk and Coldness



Been coming up and down Phnom Penh last month, but never had the chance to walk around for health’s sake. I really prefer walking than riding a motorbike or haggling over a price with the tuktuk drivers. No ride, no hassle. Besides it is always healthy to walk. I can hear you agreeing with me. Thanks!

The other night, sometime last week, for the first time in eleven months, I started the walk again. I walked through the roads of 271, Monivong, and Mao Tse Tung including the small hems. The following mornings and so this morning, I did the same routine–same routes with the same purpose. The weather has been cool lately. It feels like Christmas is calling me home. Thank God for the coldness of the day and for the gift of life. I feel like I am the healthiest person ever.



No comments: