Sunday, December 17, 2017

My Christmas & New Year's Message


Although I still have a few or more things to blog about, but I am afraid won't be able to post them because I am traveling this time--a winter-season break. I want to enjoy this rest and recreation than think a lot not getting my hands on to work for the matter. So I have decided to end my entries for this year's theme--Behind Every Journey--but not my literal journey of course. I am not taking my laptop with me. Being able to blog last night and today is a miracle. The place I am staying for now has a desktop for guests to use. Sad to say, I will not be staying here longer. And if in any case I would pop up again--in the middle of nowhere, that would mean someone could have been lent me a computer to use.

Before my silence and absence form the net happens, let me bring my Christmas message and so my New Year's wish to your homes, doors, and hearts. For this holiday season, I bring you a wonderful message of love that will soothe your aching hearts, peace that will transcend all your confused minds, joy that will lift up your dying spirits, and hope that will help you understand life is beautiful still after all. For another year that will soon to come, I wish you abundance, health, and happiness to last your whole life long. Have a blessed Christmas and a joyful New Year! God bless everyone!

      


No comments: