Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Theme for 2018



Hi! It is me again. I hope you had a blast this holiday season in spite your busy schedules. Where I am right now, we already had a countdown twelve hours ago. I had fun.

As I face another year, this also means a new theme for my blog as you can see in my header. It is a new concept conceived in the name of creativity. And so a new journey to embark--hoping for more good things to come. If you have read my post about my plan of having this year's blog--a journey to prose and poems, then this will not at surprise you at all. Let us all welcome with gladness and gratefulness the year 2018 and leaves the previous one with the same attitude. Let me join you in celebration--10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...Happiest New Year!

See you very soon!


No comments: