Friday, December 1, 2017

One Hint, One Day At A Time



Since I won’t be home for Christmas this time, I am thinking of decking this month with anything that represents the heart of the season–one hint, one day at a time–but only on my Instagram account. I started it today with this simple breakfast–a cup of hot coffee and a slice of apricot crumble from my favorite coffee shop called the Jars of Clay at the Russian Market in Phnom Penh. 

I have been looking forward to this day to come for the past eleven months. The season is finally here. I pray that this year's is full of wonderful memories to write down,  and very colorful ones to take photos, but above a lot of meaningful stories to tell. Join me in anticipation in spreading the love, in sharing, in caring with a thankful heart.  


  

No comments: