Friday, December 1, 2017

Alone in Victory



How do you really celebrate triumphs in life? To many people everywhere, I suppose, they want it in a loud chorus or at the top of their voice for all the world to hear while I the total irony of it all. Last Wednesday, just a few days ago, I rejoiced over my victories in isolation–alone with my Creator and with a mug of coffee of course. I am not really an introverted person, but in some occasions, I rather be celebrating alone, in jubilation. Like this chance in particular.


As I counted each feather in my cap–feathers of great and small sizes–with a thankful heart, I knew they were only the end of a particular battle. There are more to conquer every single second of our lives. Isn’t it a reality in this unfair life and place we all live in? Anyway, whether or not life is perfect, I am grateful still. 

No comments: