Tuesday, November 21, 2017

A Hundred And Two



A hundred and two entries including this one and a few more perhaps in December isn’t that bad at all in terms of my writing/journaling goal for 2017. Last year, I had a hundred and twenty-eight stories posted here and that proves that I cannot surpass the total number of what I have this time still–for sure it won’t happen. I will be on the go starting this week–like sooner–not taking a laptop with me, and so I can’t promise myself to keep that momentum. But I am certain that the heavenly grace follows me and will see what chance is there in stored. This is my last as well to take advantage of the computer I’ve been using for months now, and I should not miss this opportunity to write at least another entry for the month of November. Then let us see from here.

Looking back at the first three months of this year, I am surprised to know about such a good start–a total of thirty-two articles when I only desired for fifteen. And then I had on-and-off scenarios a few times, but I was able to complete in time the minimum amount of write-ups needed for my concept in particular–“Behind Every Journey”–which is this year’s. Thank God for the strength, wisdom, and grace. This is not my final words without a doubt because I still have a month to put the finishing touches on for this blog. I shall return but I don’t know exactly when in next month. I hope it will be full of happy things to tell. See you all later or sooner!   

 


No comments: