Sunday, December 17, 2017

A Thankful Heart


There will be time when you don't have to utter words to express how you feel--that unspeakable joy for instance--no, it doesn't make one less grateful in life. A thankful heart knows no circumstance--it is always a choice. Well, I prefer to live a life filled with things and times to be joyful about. Did I hit a jackpot today? Of course not, but being healthy, blissful, and wiser every day is already more than a jackpot--it is a blessing rather.

I think I'm just so blessed surrounded with people who are thankful in every way, and in little ways. After all, it is the attitude that counts. A lot of greedy, selfish, and discontented creatures who cannot tell happiness and sadness apart. Happiness for me isn't only the presence of abundance but it is how one should accept emptiness as well. On the one hand, sadness isn't just when abundant life is absent, but we can still be happy without all these earthly treasures. Once or twice I heard, "A thankful heart creates a thankful home", so begin your day with a grateful attitude--at all times possible--joy then will follow for sure. 





No comments: