Sunday, March 19, 2017

Stamps


Got back home from the early morning motorbike ride to Phnom Den (Cambodia-Vietnam Borders) for visa stamps. 'Twas the first time in a long while. My boss and I used to do this visa run every twenty-one days for a few years, but not the past sixty months. Memory after another flashed before me-there was so much to tell including miracles in odysseys. 

As always, this long and winding road has never been a fan of safety with dangers and accidents to mind. But I ignored them a n diverted my attention to every good thing to behold along the way. Those every beautiful mountains that are still standing for centuries-smiling. The green grass and yellow fields that grow in season and out-so welcoming. The cold wind that refreshes one's senses-so soothing. All these are gifts and so inseparable in these short journeys. Those who have been in this route for countless times (count me in), there is not much to see in fact except traces of God's grace, mercy, and goodness that make this uncomfortable routine meaningful-and worth writing down.  


No comments: