Thursday, March 23, 2017

My Young Learners



Sometimes I feel like chalking it up to language barrier, but it is out of the context I think in regards to this repetitive circumstance. My afternoon classes are real pain in the neck and so I had to work triple or more in the name of classroom management-most of the time had to rise to the challenge. And my experience in years couldn't even guarantee to keep this halo around my head at all times. I got impatient too-like today. 

This class is the most talkative and the messiest that a struggling teacher can handle. Despite of this, I know that there is always a way out-this time through brainstorming and teamwork activities. I usually do this to defy rote learning. On the one hand, it is a good example to supply non-dormant activity to learners like these. Through these activities, they are taught to help one another as they discuss such worksheets at hand. Above all, a thought is instilled that every idea matters and  respect to each voice is also significant.   


No comments: