Sunday, March 19, 2017

Endeavor



Over the mountains, lakes, villages, and fields, it is my utmost desire to bring an integrated education-the ESL and holistic social action to the greatest distance my feet can go. I am not so alone with kind of good deeds, but have known many individuals to be honest. This may not be the most amazing feat of human endeavor, but I consider this a noble gesture still-a not selfish way to engage with the Master's business.

Right here at the very foot of the mountain, my life will be busier again for the next six months. I pray for wisdom and strength from everyday mental and physical exertion. This is my new home and environment, but not the work in itself. I am currently doing a project-training local teachers, teaching classes by examples, and also designing programs/curriculum for this N.G.O. in particular. And oh, do please remind me, living together with new faces and friend is for sure a challenge and a joy. I might as well shoot for the moon, but it is not for selfish gain-I'm sticking to my utmost desire still.    

No comments: