Sunday, March 19, 2017

New Home



It was already late at night when my team got here from hours and hours of traveling on Sunday evening. For that reason, I couldn't really see or even predict what the whole village was like. As an old habit, wherever the journey brings me, I prefer not to expect big time-it is never my instinct. "Surprise me!"I said a few words, a self-talk, then bade the world sweet dreams.

Morning came and woke up so excited wondering what the has something to brag...a bolt from the blue or the irony of it all-piqued my curiosity still to the fullest. I started eyeing on the ordinary what the common villagers or strangers perhaps don't notice. Lo and behold, as one of the staff toured me around, before me stand extraordinary creations. I was in endless awe, This is just my standard, the rest of the words I'll leave it to you to judge the sceneries yourselves. Thank God for this new home. 


No comments: