Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Trod



There were times, like countless instances when I went solo flights. The rest of those were traveling with locals. Seldom I did a group trip with international bunch of people. And booked a package tour was the rarest I tried. I prefer the first two options because that's when I understand what wandering is all about and see things the way the insiders perceive. Yesterday, we walked where angels trod--where devotion, goodness, hospitality, and service are imprinted in the hearts of the community. Religion is not about a fight or who embraces a true mark. Although the ride was like eternal and there weren't much interesting things to take photo of, but not all things are visible in the eyes. Most of them are hidden in the hearts of some people--they are only visible with an open heart to look through them. Have a blessed Sunday! 


No comments: