Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Sons



They were only young, purely innocents when God gave me them. "And look at these boys now," I said, reminding myself over and over. Time really flies and with the ticking of the clock unnoticed. They have grown wiser and independent--in hopes they have prayed they will become. Wish I'm there watching out every second of their lives as they keep chasing their dreams. It seems I didn't do much or enough--it is because I asked Abba, Father to do the rest. And oh, one of them is getting married so soon. I still can't believe it, but I know and he knows that I trust his guts and abilities. He'll be fine. What a milestone to embrace, but I am at peace knowing that my Maker will show His sufficient grace without a doubt. I pray that His unceasing love will follow my son for the rest of his life. And that His mercies never come to an end. I love you guys to the moon and back. 


No comments: