Saturday, February 17, 2018

Forever



Waved my workplace goodbye yesterday, but even at the remaining hours of my presence, before I'd be out of sight, my boss knew how to tickle me pink still. That is why I was on this unique mountain, Phnom Santuk (which means a Buddha's footprints) to get refreshed after this five-month project. Things have changed for me the past few years, I no longer commit for long term jobs--I rather not, project by project makes it easier for an old guy like me. Today I am in a solitary mood. Tomorrow I will be in the capital city to meet friends and special people. The next days, I will leave them up to the Father above. After all, my life is one step at a time--and so used to this seemingly gypsy or ghetto existence--forever grateful, forever changed, and forever learning. 


No comments: