Friday, February 16, 2018

Hush



It was rather rude of me to post my frustrations on social media about a country's or its own people's miscreance towards their tourists--a classic scenario. Or to confront someone gently, with love--only to pacify my disappointments. No way, I don't find delight maligning someone or a domicile even though every thing that happened was a very honest-to-goodness experience. Keeping things to ourselves help us understand them better than whine and whine nonstop. I try to do it sometimes necessarily--if not once in awhile. Whether or not I have the right to voice out my feelings, there will be a time when people around us are not just receptive enough to hear our laments. These days, I am so confronted with two heavy circumstances, but I don't have to choose--I decided to keep this secret to the grave unless someone steals my journal and finds this out. I'l hush for as long as I can.


No comments: