Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Surprising Train Ride



Leaving Bangkok and I am on an evening train to Vientiane, Laos. The train is so cool, very clean with free WiFi to take advantage to and with a very super comfortable sleeping berth. It is so impressive. This is not the normal train I used to take for countless times--tonight I am so surprised--delighted to be on this ride.I could live here forever if only destiny permits. I consider this ride a jackpot--not really, a blessing instead to indulge even for only an overnight. So let me have this joyride--a once-in-a-blue-moon occurrence not knowing if I could still take the same luxurious type coming back. Well, I am enjoying the present and let the future take care of itself. If it is meant to be, then it will be for sure. Thank God for such a surprising train ride. 


No comments: