Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Ritual in Bangkok



Like I said, I fancy parks especially in the morning. This is one of the rituals I do whenever destiny brings me here in Bangkok--in Khao San to be exact. Seeing how nature in its splendor unites and collides with the intimidating taunt of modernity, can't help but fall for it. I normally sit here mesmerized--thankful for the free gifts of God's and man-made finished works--with a cup of hot coffee in my hand. This is where I give my complete attention listening to the sound of creations--undisturbed from the noise of artificial existences. With this kind of a quiet place, it is very pleasant to reflect things--where wonders of nature and unique architectural stuff help beautify the ambiance. What can I say but to be grateful for this unusual morning I have. 


No comments: