Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Same




I hate the fact that the person who took these photos didn't put his heart into this. If only he knew how much this means to me, then he would probably do a repeat. The man with me in these blur images is no other than the Executive Director of JUMP! Foundation. I met  (except him)the rest of his team last year when they conducted a training in an N.G.O. where I am currently connected. Although I normally work behind the scene (editing proposals and consultation)--it doesn't matter. It is always a great thing to know people of the same heart, mind, purpose, and endeavors in life. The plus thing, we actually play the same sport and we are in Bangkok for the same reason this weekend--to compete for the Ultimate Frisbee International Tournament. Hoping to be in one team with him.


No comments: