Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Singing


Except singing, I had always been a late bloomer in so many things growing up. Maintaining a good academic record was one explicit example. The nurturing at home affected me perhaps--no, this is not a proposition but only an assumption. I could sing forever for as long as my vocal adrenaline allowed. These photos are constant reminders what I was passionate about--when miracle after miracle had proven me wrong. Only a faith of a mustard seed what was required of me. I was sixteen, year one at the University when I joined this band. To learn all sorts of genres always piqued my curiosity. I no longer sing for a living these days (as a wedding singer for instance) but once a lover of music will be fanatic till the end of time. I still sing especially when no one is around.

   

No comments: