Monday, November 20, 2017

Back To Afternoon Routine



I started gaining weight as I turned twenty-one. It was my dream as a skinny guy at first but it became a nightmare eventually. Aside from health wise, I can’t stand looking at myself in the mirror so fat. I’d look like a walking ball. Why not? I am one of the shortest people living on earth. Gaining too much weight isn’t just for me. Let science explain, but I dislike how I have slower metabolism than others. I understand why, and for this reason, I am trying my hardest to stay fit and thinner than I am normally although I love food so much. I do an hour exercise every afternoon aside from other rituals to mind. Wish I could devour everything knowing food is really my weakness. It is irresistible.   

When I visited my boss over the weekend (just two days ago), I already had a prediction of a feast. His wife is a very good cook aside from a kind host. It was a cheat-weekend too hard to resist. I failed to spend my limit. I couldn’t walk away with total self-control. In short, I declared no diet. And when I came home yesterday, it felt like I was the chubbiest man in the entire planet. So I rushed back to my afternoon routine in desperation to burn fat and calories I consumed in two days. Like I said, I gained weight that fast. From now on until I reach threescore and ten or over, this will be a routine I will not even take ten and take for granted. Back to afternoon routine, that’s when I am happy.







No comments: