Sunday, November 19, 2017

The Loneliest Blog



Soon–like in a month’s time, I will do myself proud (but not as proud as a peacock) for my determination blogging all these nine years long. When I started doing this, there was no expectation or whatsoever because I just wanted to try what it is really like. More than all this curiosity, now I know how it feels without a doubt. Accha! With this sad truth, I had to be in a constant reminder all the time not to fall for statistics or else I could have renounced this undertaking a long time ago. Any regrets? Not at all! This experience for years has taught me a lot of good things not only about writing. One perfect example was the innumerable grace of traveling. That’s when I learned to understand life deeper–both mine and of others. And from there a word and then a phrase and then a sentence and then a paragraph was conceived so I could narrate a journey–it didn’t matter whether or not it was a beautiful story.

Of course, it would be so hypocrite of me not to feel bad about my blog being so infamous. I will never ever deny this status. As a matter of fact (a fact of life perhaps) my blog is the loneliest one ever existing on the Net. See, here I am again in need to be harked back. But please don’t get me wrong, I am always grateful to every visitor who dropped by and who keeps coming back within this period of 3285 days. Thanks a million! My statistic below shows 35, 911 total pageviews and it doesn’t disturb me at all. I only wish for a few more views before this year ends–like 36,000 pageviews. I’d be so happy. I am not that hungry for numbers because I only wish to bless people with this gift of writing. Forget my whining and lamentations anyway–they are in vain. If you want a quiet planet to visit, consider my blog. Just kidding!  

  





No comments: