Friday, November 17, 2017

Coup de Grace



For every project I did, I had to tap dance like mad, but not tonight–it ends here at this moment. So let me attach some amount of kudos to this achievement. Wish you could see that grinning bobcat in me while I was writing this entry. Five months back, I almost wriggled free from this task–seemed caught up in the middle of a-fight-to-the-finish situation. Now–like in numerous occurrences, I have proven myself wrong again–not really a quitter. My boss had just stamped the certificates with his seal the other day. Yesterday, the manager handed them in to me. The recommendation and referral letters will follow next week. These will be added to my portfolio.


Although this looks like a long break (a month off from this particular project), but I already have started writing a new business proposal for next year. I will have a final meeting with my boss on Friday next week. Then let the fun begin. My heart is leaping for joy for the success of some projects I had this year. And also I am so much thankful to God for blessing me a boss like no other. Really! Most importantly, I learned to play the game and finished them despite awful state of affairs. This is the coup de grace, I have upheld the truth and have proven the prejudiced and the blinkered wrong, I am triumphant. 

      

No comments: