Monday, June 26, 2017

New Chapter





After three long weeks from hibernation (something like that but not in a shallow burrow), I think I’m now ready to flip another page of my life. Of course, I have been an open book to everyone here and so it is just very typical of me being transparent about my journey. One door had finally locked, a few other doors have opened but I could only choose one entrance. I got in this morning–a totally different arena from what I had previously–the exact kind of thing I want to do and a sort of place I want to spend for the rest of this year. It is too early to tell still, but I cannot wait to see how well it goes in the next few months. Oh, I can hear a voice from my subconscious saying: “Don’t worry your pretty little head. You’ll be fine.” I hope and pray!
   
My friends have already asked me some questions that I needed to answer. “Are you doing the same routine again?” his inquiring mind has just asked. “How is your new place compared to the last one?” another concerned friend was curious to know. “Do you find your new project very challenging?” my former co-teacher threw another question. Well, for as long as there is no snake creeps in and out of the bathroom or my bedroom or there is no burglar comes disturbing at night, then I am absolutely fine–these are my ultimate worries above all else. Thankful enough I will not be doing the same agonizing things. And this new place is far way better and comfortable than the old one. Lastly, work wise it isn’t challenging, but working with people who are not that opened for changes is a different story. For now, I am fine. This is the new chapter I am in.          

No comments: