Saturday, June 24, 2017

Wandered Through The Discs


Immersed in Ultimate Frisbee World for a decade and three years is without a doubt one of the most significant milestones I am blessed with. If ever I wandered in Mars, I’d still find affecionados there and throw discs with them. Aside from God’s love and grace, nothing can separate me from this sport-not even famine or drought or war or busyness in life-it is part of me. I am not only happy as a clam, but forever grateful to my Creator for this blessing. I thank Thee for all these things.

When one thought all these photos have said it all, there are actually more things involve than meets the eye-whether or not it was a wonderful story to tell behind every journey-it didn’t matter anyway. Each experience had shaped my character inside out, it changed my perspective about other cultures, it helped me grow and thrive in sports. Above all this, it opened windows of opportunity to a person like me who was so desperate for breakaway. All I had to do was take that single step with faith in my heart. Glad I did!





No comments: