Saturday, June 24, 2017

Prose



Coffee break. Gloomy afternoon. Humble abode. I posted on Facebook to describe one particular photo and also to narrow down my thoughts about my experience for the day. I went on with words I know nothing but prose-they are my own. “Never define a person’s life only what your visible eyes can see-that is subjectivity. You must use all the senses within you to attest to the truth instead.” I hope this would do.


Sometimes our days are wordless, and sometimes it is very prolific that requires patience to read it to understand. At times, it is similar to a prose that you only need to choose significant words to describe the circumstance directly. Like this one, I am using such literary genre to justify myself about my very situation at the moment and to correct the wrong perception of some people around me. Let these words do the work while I, hush up from this unnecessary judgment.    

No comments: