Sunday, December 30, 2012

THANK THEE FOR ALL THESE THINGS


In 2012, I posted seventy articles in my blog – outnumbered those previous years. It was such a huge accomplishment beyond imagination, and so incomparable from what I had these past postings.

Thank God for wisdom so I could put all those wonderful journeys including those unwanted flights into words – for all the readers to know.  

So grateful to the Father for all the opportunity big and small – if not for these blessings, my blog could have been dry – it wouldn’t be that colorful or interesting or funny or dramatic.

About Ultimate Frisbee, this guy has only played three major Asian tournaments this year, which is unusual, but it’s a good thing still – compared to none. I do thank HIM for keeping me healthy and strong so I could compete. Above all for keeping this old guy physically fit through His grace.

I thank the Giver of life for the gift of friendship – for bringing friends old and new into my life – to learn, to grow, to serve, to appreciate, to help, and to pray with above all. Thanks to those who remain “friends forever” even in normal days.

For my family away from home who has been patient and understanding as I heed the Master’s call – I owe you a lot of time together –I won’t promise a thing – for sure, in His own sweet time. I thank God for your life… each one of you.

Above all, for the great opportunity to serve God in various ways – in simple and complex things – they are all noted as an honor to serve my Creator.

And then for his gracious grace that I can renew my commitment to serve more – with or without friends along the way; with or without food on the tables; with people or without affirming – I made a decision to serve continually.

Thank Thee for all these things.

Meanwhile, have a blessed and happy New Year everyone!

No comments: