Friday, July 28, 2017

My First Root Canal Ever



It took me a week to endure an irritating toothache before I made my mind up to see a dentist. I was worried sick that I would have another tooth extracted again. So used to this remedy though. I rather have my tooth pulled out than bear this agonizing pain every so often. I am so impatient with this kind of suffering. This time, I was advised to undergo a root canal. Yes, I did heed to what the expert had to say. It was so uncomfortable still.


Now I got a dead tooth for the first time ever. Numbness, tingling, and slight pain are in constant annoyance. It comes on and off disturbing my peacefulness including my busy hours. It is in progress to recovery but so unpleasant to tolerate–at least for a few days. Lesson learned, I have to be more careful about my teeth. It so embarrassing to admit, but I also had my first dental care in thirty years.  I should see my dentist as often as required. Hmmm, I am feeling the numbness and tingling again. Anyway, I am still thankful for all the provision. 

No comments: