Friday, January 1, 2016

My Year Of New




The anticipation of another year was there even at the last ten seconds of our final countdown–when hearts were occupied with endless query–hushed by grace–only by grace.

I knew had to let go 2015 and welcome 2016 despite my worries and fears. It doesn’t take booms or bangs of fireworks to remind me that. After all I am not a big reveller of firecrackers or poppers or sparklers.

As soon as the awaited year has stepped in, I was drawn back a bit by the reality. Perhaps I was overwhelmed how massive life will become in just a few days. I have to live somewhere outside my domicile again and then embrace a life of a stranger.    

What a bizarre feeling to start the year–flinched by the pain of unknowns–a fresh beginning that requires mercy and wisdom to behold, to grasp, and to endure. I hope you don’t feel the same way. If you do, then you are just honest enough to admit your weakness and fragility–what a human being is–at least.    

Unlike my previous theme, this time it has no overriding purpose or goal–random, and random, but random. And oh, my apology for the colors I have chosen for my blog. It is not my intention to flinch you.

My title it isn’t that very catchy sad to say, but I’m so positive about it. This year hopefully will give me extraordinary things, and will bring me wonderful moments, and it will lead me to amazing places like in those days of yore and the year that passed.

Let me wrap up my thoughts for this:

It is anything compelled by the abundance of things in the world including bits and pieces to cherish.

And it is anytime when time knows no end to notice–from dusk to dawn.

As well as anywhere where space has no limit–not even sky.

Flinched but it will be another good year still to begin or continue if you prefer. And it is my year of new–new passport, new embassy card, new job, new place of work, new family, new direction, and new blog’s concept–everything is but new.

Happy New Year Everyone!  






No comments: