Saturday, December 26, 2015

What A Year!




It took me courage to ratify my own existing theme this year–journey with angels–an ambitious concept without a clue where my direction leads me. But one step of boldness a way has changed every single thing–I have been in constant travel the past twelve months meeting good-hearted people along the way.

My prayer was right, I just had to make a second the motion even without a hint of assurance waiting for me. Where I am from it is called faith and grace. And from that simple step of trust became a thousand miles–where endless journey went on and on and on.

Let me remind you my first post about a driver in disguise and then of a king which gave my friends and I a surprise of a lifetime. None of these opposite scenarios was expected. Although each story was told differently and yet both played a significant part making this journey truly amazing.

Few days left till this year ends, but my excitement from the first minute of this year isn’t over yet, I am still expecting for a wonderful story to unveil–soon.  

Journey with angels this time didn’t mean a fantasy–it was never a fairy tale. If you have been following me the whole year round, my confessions and stories attested that–there were bittersweet ones, there were ups and downs, there were isolation and celebration, there were rejoicing and mourning, there were drought and abundance–all these in the name of journey.

Of course each path I took was no accident–it was for a reason–it taught me courage in times of fears, it admonished me to persevere, it exhorted me satisfaction from discontentment, and above all it instilled joy in my heart despite nothingness–through the lives of angels whom I had encountered with.   

When I thought had nothing to write this year–it was out-and-out the contrary–my travels were boundless. I had to renew my passport because I ran out of pages. Look at me now!

Meeting with angels were all unpredictable in a fun and blissful way. There I found myself in constant awe. I am so glad was able to travel with individuals who are kind and not kind that I might see the differences and learn from them.

With this, I am so thankful to my Creator for all the blessings including those in disguise. I’d say it is another great year with unceasing wonders to count.  

I hope you had a great year too. Happy Holidays!






No comments: