Friday, January 22, 2016

Losers

 

As much as possible, I want to drive this sarcasm away from me-but not when you are dealing with pathetic ones. I know it is too early still this year to mind such a mess (messes I mean), and so I gave in to give these people a taste of their own medicine. I had to and had enough of them.
I wasn't happy about it, and had been exchanging awful emails with these losers-no regret anyway-it was in the name of wake up call. They had to deal with it. After all they deserved getting bad mails from anyone for being unprofessional-consumed with bad habits corresponding to a client.
What do you expect? They left me hanging for the third time with their lousy communication and bizarre operation-who cant tell apart professionalism from not. None in my entire existence have I encountered people like these-who are good at lame excuses and then act like they do their responsibilities well. It is the first in twenty-three years.
They behave like they got some powers in their hands-a headteacher and the president of a seemingly known foundation-who are proud Westerners, and yet consumed by their lack of knowledge about their positions-they are but pretentious men of the world.
Shame on them!
I gave my solid words for three times-a trust I wish didn't give; they gave me hell in return. I don't usually go out on a limb for this kind of people, but I just did. It's too late to regret.
See, I can't even tell you the whole detail because I am not really that kind of person who likes to expose things out. I can't even name names and I don't think it's necessary. All my whining here is just out of frustration-a place where I can always pour out my sentiments-that is all.
They wasted my time, my money, and my effort for their negligence and indifference. That is how an incompetent worker does in this industry I suppose. That is why things happened this way. I am so flabbergasted and blown away by their arrogance.
Now I wonder how people like them exist or remain in this arena. It gives me chill. Actually, I am not interested writing such story-it's not worth a waste, but this helps me get over it perhaps.
"If you can't do your job well, drop it or learn humbly how to!” I was told. This I remind myself every single day not to neglect anyone or put someone on edge for totally nothing.
Good luck anyway! 


No comments: