Thursday, December 12, 2013

Shoo!


Goal wise, I am still able to post a minimum of sixty articles this year – trying to go against the strong current of idleness – when words are only up to head. Thanks for the grace which makes all thoughts possibly incarnate when every cell and muscle seem unmotivated to function – now it’s my sixtieth write-up to publish.
  
Life is like a roller coaster of course, and so my adventure as a blogger, but I still contest the idea that writing takes mood – it’s not – again, it takes an experience to tell and an inspiration to confess both the good and bad things along the way.

Regardless how big or small one’s eyes are – the beauty and the awfulness of things around is unlimited – one has stories to show or tell still at the end of the day – but not when laziness is around tempting – stuck.

This isn’t the normal me when it comes to blogging – I am a goal keeper in fact and a slogger to the extreme. But my routine has changed since I got here in Manila. I have been so lazy the whole time I am here. And this unwillingness to work or make an effort really surprises me to the max.
   
If one could only read through 3D-glasses what I have in mind, that person then would be surprised to know the volume of stories I am keeping in my head for two months – yet untold – not one of them has been written down so far. I just hope it won’t take another month to shoo this laziness or else my spot would be quiet again.

Shoo!

Since it’s the sixtieth article – it means I’ve reached my minimum goal for this year – just hope it will not drive me complacent. And before it gets me again, I have to wave this idleness away. Shoo!

Not my last posting for sure because I still have a lot to say, this is only a portion of my overwhelming joy for such a success in my entire time as a blogger – five years to count. And before this laziness hits me the next time around, let me shoo it now!

Of course, it takes God’s strength chase or drive idleness away – so far away that it won’t destruct me any more  And I don’t want to tolerate the same feeling again.

 A big and loud SHOO!


No comments: