Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Concluding 2013



Everything I had in mind might haven’t conceived this year, but I think have said enough my thoughts including the most delicate issue on earth – right in this blogspot – where endless journey begins and where every motion counts as the same worth.

Heaps of thanks to faithful followers and readers– who were there traveling with me in spirits, and trod the path I trod – as always. My apology for not able to tell each story along the way – we all know I still got so much more to tell. I will try to write them next year. 

This year isn’t my year if I had to look back all the devastation that struck my country, but in the name of camaraderie and supports of other countries, we find hope still – now it’s up to us whether to move on or dwell. For sure, like many hopefuls, I couldn’t wait to leave this year behind – to learn from those pains but bring only joys with me as I face another uncertain year.

God bless everyone!

Just had my yearly goal check a while ago, which I traditionally do at the end of the year. It surprised me big time how my potential is fully maximized – it didn’t matter whether each accomplishment made was tiny or gigantic – for every endeavor was undeniably significant. 

While goals for my own self, I had done few, but I am not giving up those unfulfilled dreams yet. I am going to include them in my lists again in this year’s goal even if it takes patience to wait or a paradigm shift to take or more effort to exert.

Help me, God!

Travel, sport, volunteer work, R&R, and meeting friends are overflowing this year, and so I am not going to let this year go with ungrateful heart – I am very thankful for all these blessings – truly I am.

Back to blogging, next year’s series will be a total change of format and concept, but it’s in vain still without you reading them. If you have spare time, please feel free to drop by and join me in my endless journey. Thank you for your support. 

To my family, relatives, friends, neighbors, colleagues, students, countrymen, and people of the world, have a blessed and successful New Year ahead of us. 

HAPPY 2014!


No comments: