Saturday, September 28, 2013

Libod-libod – Where Endless Journey Begins



In my entire life as a blogger, it was only in 2011 have started featuring my header prolifically – at least twice – one article at the beginning and another one at end of a particular year. Each write up reiterates my annual journey and encapsulates what is expected the year that follows.

Now, I am telling the second one earlier than usual – so the third article is expected in three months time - at the end of this seemingly long year.

“Why libod-libod – where endless journey begins?” my curious friend inquired.

Or let say you have been inquisitive about this, too. Then I have to shatter the silence once again although it’s not my first time doing it.

Aside from expressing my thoughts into writing, I’ve done countless defenses verbally as well. This time is but attending the same question anew.

I want to be unique – that’s all. But more than just being unconventional, I’m aware from the beginning about my concept beyond a shadow of a doubt including worst critics I could possibly get from sentient readers.

My statement such as “I want to be unique” also implies not wanting my blog to sound preachy or churchy – this is not the right place to expose my theological view or any biblical stand that disturbs every mind. I trust that my friends are grown ups and so it is their responsibility to nourish themselves at this time point.

And those of different faith or fate, this plot serves a passage way to put my self within reach in order to give these individuals hints and big pictures about my life in need of a grace.     

So sorry to disappoint anyone, but this blog is an account of my day-to-day encounter with people along the way – my personal journal – not a canon.

This is where I express my unspoken notions including brainwaves that entail grace to perceive and mercy to consent – whether an obvious reality or a dejavu in itself.

Apart from sharing my thoughts, I also feature important people here necessarily – they may be angels in disguise or wolves in sheep’s clothing that I come across with. Or like this down-to-earth person I have been meeting this week – who is actually a well known movie producer – this is another manifestation of grace to tell.

Also, since I eye various cultures very much – not to exclude my interest in travel and my keenness about meeting people and my passion for education, then it is forgivable if I entitled my blog as libod-libod - where endless journey begins.

So please don’t get me wrong – this is all I needed.

No comments: