Thursday, August 23, 2012

BLESSED MONTH


 
More than a constellation this universe has, which, one's eyes couldn’t count, and so the amount of my thanksgiving; and so my endless naming and unstoppable rejoicing. They’re too many to tell one by one. I'd be mentioning two amazing journeys only.

This month alone is a HUGE anticipation. Got so much stuff to lay down in the open, but not in this blog alone. It didn’t matter whether loud or silent each celebration was – both have left beautiful prints inside of me as reminders to behold life to the fullest. Above all, so I may not forget to praise the Giver for all these gifts.

Last 21st of this blessed month, was showered with another year to cherish more this grown up and this growing life of mine. They mean age and character! 

It’s yearly anticipated anyway, but wanted it a quiet one this time – except for that surprised dinner treat a day before this, unplanned – my yummy thanks still!

And so there was no party on the actual day – not even a plate of spaghetti to enjoy or scented candles to blow or a layer of cake to slice and share or cold drinks to serve or a gift to unwrap -  no, nothing as I have intended.

But my thanksgiving is overflowing.

But special people from all over the world have remembered this day. Thanks to them especially to my family and friends.

Let me re-post my sweet message of thanks, which, I have posted on Facebook as well:

“Despite your busyness having bulk of responsibilities to count, I truly appreciate your thoughtfulness. Thank you so much for taking time to drop a line – those kind words, those sweet encouragements, those one-of-a kind wisdom, those whispered prayers, those spoken words of blessing, above all for the wonderful reminders of God’s grace and His unfailing love. God bless everyone!”  

As a birthday gift, please, allow me to post my photos to remember this silent celebration and at the same time to adore this scene that only happened here.

 

Also in this blessed month I settled sacrificially to live and relive the life I once left behind - in this beautiful village . Not even I have thought reliving a lifestyle beyond one active person could imagine. Now, it’s one of those important decisions to rejoice for.

I’ve been in this village for two-busy-years excluding another busy year in the city. So I’ve been in this country for three-specific-years - not a single regret to mutter but a wonderful experience to write over and over and over again if necessary.

But it's the end of the road for me. I had enough to display the grace and goodness of the Father in me. Then in this way, I can move on but not straying away from His grace. I will still serve my Master. They will still see more of me in a different angle and direction - for sure in His loving ways and faithfulness.

Yet this journey in this village will be remembered forever. I'll miss this life soon. For now, I'll make the most of it - enjoying the presence of the kids, and the beauty of these friendly natures. 

And before this moving on happens, I'd like to express my thankfulness to the Great One - who sustains life, who always amazed me with endless surprises, and whose mercies never end night and day. 

Then a BIG thanks as well belongs to my faithful  friends and supporters. My three-year-journey in the land of smile will never be that meaningful without you by my side. 

As Khmers would say - "Oukun Chraun!" or the Vietnamese ones - "Cam on nhieu!" and so my heart does - Thank you very much! 


No comments: