Sunday, October 30, 2011

HIT THE ROAD

Photobucket

For as long as I am in this country and so hitting the road every now and then is part of it. It’s a beautiful thing in fact, but not when you see fatal things along the way – God forbid. It’s a no-choice- situation as well… to hit the road.

Now I believe it’s my destiny. No matter how I tried avoiding such a journey, I always find myself in it. And just when I thought of having a break from this sort of thing, there came another convoy.

And there another one!

Photobucket

And there another one!

Photobucket

Photobucket

As always we take advantage on every holiday marked in our calendar. And hitting the road is an unavoidable means. Then we must follow the track to see different things out there. It is not easy for it takes risk. But thank God for his sufficient grace and protection.

Whether for serious matter or just for fun thing, we must hit the road to get what we wanted. At times it is very inconvenient especially for me. As I hit the road, paranoia hits my mind as well. I could not stand looking at the dying bodies in the street.

And so I must hit the road, and then hit the road, and then hit the road.

Every time my visa expires, I needed to leave home and hit the road. It’s an hour motorbike drive to get to the border. And then another hour drives to get back home. This is when I said before about the hassle of visa issue. This driving seems short hour but it is like forever. Thank God for his protection.

Whenever there’s an invitation to another village, I’ve to take the risk and hit the road on a motorbike ride. This is my very life here. It’s not like eight years ago when I still had two cars and drivers driving me anywhere. For me to see different lifestyles in villages is but taking risk at the same time.

On every occasion big or small, I must hit the road again in order to share good company among my hosts. As always I see my self in a long and winding road. But it doesn’t matter because beautiful memories await me at the end of that road.

I don’t know when this scenario will end. For as long as I am in this country, so hitting the road is truly part of it. Next week is another big holiday anticipated. And so another thing on the go – HIT THE ROAD!

Photobucket

No comments: