Wednesday, October 19, 2011

SOMEONE’S FRIEND, MY INVESTMENT

Some people invest wealth. Others invest property and land. The rest invest depending on their preferred interest. And I invest friendship – one that lasts eternally.

It is a priceless treasure the world can offer. It is a wonderful gift from above. And so every friend along the way is worth investing.

Today I am so blessed in the presence of these friends- old and new. Another bunch of joy my heart cherishes. Two different individuals have come around this table through a common link – ME.

Photobucket

The guy in white shirt is Nhan. He is an old friend. He used to be my student for few years. And then became one of the staff at the English club we established (still existing). Now he’s very familiar with Filipino culture and food for his strong attachment to us. And he knows us by heart more than just his friends. Through thick and thin he stood by us.

The first time I met him he was just a student but now a very learned person. Speaking of success, he is now a man with a career working in one of the biggest hotels in the country. So proud!

Another friend is David. I met him three weeks ago at the fellowship. He is also a local in this country (Vietnam). He has been attached to Filipino friends and community for quite sometime now. I like his enthusiasm serving the Master. He has a great inclination in music, and awesome baritone voice.

He is a person full of big dreams, and has a big heart serving the needy. I wish him all the best in life. I can’t wait to see all those desires fulfilled.

Two friends old and new are both blessings from God.

Each one is someone’s friend – my INVESTMENT.

No comments: