Monday, January 16, 2017

Video



My best friend calls it a long lost song–a piece we sang once on Christmas Day seventeen years ago and never heard of since then. And so we did a duo of it again last week. I thought of it as a funny moment wouldn’t expect could win the hearts of a few familiar and unfamiliar viewers.  Not that much, but only a hundred comments, a few hundred likes, and a total of eight hundred eight (808) views which amateurs like us is so unexpected number to hit.


That experience left me perplexed. After my friend uploaded the video on Facebook, I shared it immediately on my timeline and expressed my surprised reaction. I wrote: “This is actually the most awkward post I have on Facebook. I don’t usually share or upload stuff like this. Forgive us for the poor performance. The jam we had was spur-of-the-moment idea–a bit of excitement caused by triggered adrenalin–not me as the usual netizen or a selfie freak. Thanks for viewing.”  What a video!


No comments: