Sunday, January 22, 2017

TTG: Time To Go



Now that the storm has passed, I think it is time to make a start. In spite of everything, only a single step is what required of me. I waited long enough for this day to happen according to my patience. So let me begin my walk–again–but it isn’t the walk on the wild side–not that kind actually. My life has already sat in train two years ago with combats to overcome and problems to wrangle with. This small “me” is standing still gladly. This no longer young “me” is very grateful likewise to have reached this far without knowing what this world propounds or has in the pipeline. And where I am from, it is best understood as: “What the Master has willed for me”.


If I had to lay down every plan in my mind, it would take me a hundred books to write them and a thousand explanations to justify. But it is impossible to achieve everything at one time. I could not even decide over two complicated things. More often than not, I found myself on the horns of a dilemma–like this time. Sad to say, I can’t let you in on a little secret of mine this time. A prayer would do. Thanks. But I have to set foot on a place where my life and potential are maximized for the sake of others–slowly–one step at a time. I can’t stay where I am now. I must go. 

     

No comments: