Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Only Stranded



Life is very waggish at times. I could have held my ESL books right now, but haven’t even run the ground yet–inside the classroom somewhere a thousand miles away. I feel that my situation this time has left me high and dry. So tempted to be of the opinion that it is going to be a waiting moment–when patience is needed like it has never been. Flight delays, unpredictable weather, unsent invitation letter, and another major dilemma are without a doubt in constant fracas disturbing my peace and lucidity. 


Let me call it stranded in a different way. For one reason, I can still live normally with get-up-and-go to mind–but not marooned. I have been traveling these past few days heading no direction–in a slow pace–waiting for God’s grace and mercy to make it there. I pray. This place is already distant from my family but I can feel home is pulling me back. So hoping not! Again my circumstance at the moment is only passing. Although I cannot predict how slow this leaving will take, I will try to go with the flow. Of course, I can’t linger that long, but sure enough I’m only stranded. Life goes on.


No comments: