Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Setting Off





Although I am not really going on a short hop journey tomorrow which I thought would, but it’s going to be my biggest break so far this year–a wonderful gift from wonderful people–a restful treat I’ve been looking forward to in a long while. This might be my last post for the month because I won’t be taking my laptop with me.

The long trip starts before the sun is up and I’ll leave at the crack of dawn. Two angels have blessed me with this opportunity just to break away from unwanted bits and bobs including stresses and strains of my environment from the kids next door–morning, noon and night. It’s a sure go and I have packed my stuff two weeks ago.

If you are reading this write up my friends, thanks a million for picking up the tab!   

Needless to say, I have been traveling in and out of this country prior to this in fact, but for job-related reasons–not this trip though–it will be purely rest and recreation.   

My itinerary is all set including the estimated budget, but I have another concern left–a wish for a possibility to journey with real angels. I pray for a sensitive heart and a mind reader not just to make up for lost time–whether or not I have a lot of leeway this time.      

Tonight will be my last to bear the agony–the annoying sound of kids who stomp and stamp from dawn to dusk. I wonder if these hyper active kids do ever sleep. I hope when I return home, they are gone for good to a bigger place somewhere. My ears ache a lot from the unbearable noise. They shouldn’t be staying in this apartment. 

I am not setting off to unfamiliar places (except for one spot), but budget wise and preference they are the perfect cities to visit and revisit this moment of restlessness. For sure I will be enjoying this one–alone–out of the daily cares.    

Wow! I am so excited to leave soon and not counting days anymore–the countdown is over–all I have to do is forget about things that worry me. Hakuna Matata!

No, it’s not the high life–I don’t actually need it–it’s but a beautiful gift instead. This is another precious time to restructure my life and seek my Creator in a deepest way there is–and at the same time a real vacation to spend.

This will be another long and winding road to take, but I am certain it is going to be fun.  Wish me joy, peace, and happiness, please. See you soon or next month. 



No comments: