Thursday, April 9, 2015

A Chat A Way


One of our trips in the past.


It’s the most difficult task so far to keep this theme up in my entire years of blogging. The concept itself seems very ambitious and expensive to bring each story into writing. For most part, it took consistent travel to tell an experience with an angel–or else I’d get sidetracked. And I just didn’t want to write anything under the sun.

On the one hand it is very necessary to do so, but on the other hand it doesn’t–that’s when something happened miraculously–and today’s story counts as well like others I told in this plot.  

Four months and still counting in the hope to be able to gather more yarns at the end of the year so that whoever may come to read them will also be delighted and amazed. But I have to remind myself once in a while that angels come in various disguises or when you least expected them. Like the one I chatted on Facebook today. 

He’s no stranger to me or I am to him. We have been friends for four years now. The sad thing is we live many miles apart, and so it’s a long-distance friendship most of the time. It’s OK because I don’t feel him distant except when he isn’t online for ages. 

We traveled few times together before and have some plans to travel more in the future. Of course, he never missed to see me whenever he was around. I like him so much as a friend or as a brother because he is very cool, kind, and gentle. I enjoyed chatting with him in person or in net.

I was actually sad today and didn’t understand why. I was expecting for an angel to come to cheer me up. No one showed up, but something came up unexpectedly. My friend chatted with me for the first time in months. It felt great and was the happiest person today. He was an angel in this loneliness. 

Perhaps it was just a casual chat to him, but not for me. His seemingly ordinary gesture made my day and a special one to recall. Thanks a lot my dear friend–Mr. D.B.K.  
    
Like a hunter has to go to the forest to hunt while I have to go into places to journey with angels, but not today–all I had to do was to stay home and chat with an old friend. There one memory after another from the past travels was evoked. Then I felt OK.     

“Where have the angels gone?” my soul asked. Only to find out was a chat a way with an angel was the answer to this bizarre feeling of homesickness. 

His birthday present the last time he came.

No comments: