Friday, January 2, 2015

PROLOGUE






In the not-too-distant past, I sought to write a book entitled “Where Angels Trod”–a narrative about kindhearted people who had blessed my life immensely in days of yore. For a few intentions, more than just telling stories, it was supposed to pay tribute to every angel through words. It never happened though–ideas were left unwritten. 

That was only three years ago, but the clear-cut details for such idleness have been lost in the mists of time. It wasn’t the right time yet–perhaps–that’s all I can say at the moment. As one of the wisest kings professed, “There’s a time for everything.”–there is indeed. And that perfect instance has finally come for me to conceive back thoughts that were almost forgotten. 

Now I got no reason left for not pursuing it. I wish that this inspiration to write every story of angel I will journey with soon, with or without wings, kindle till the last page is completed. 

My explanation for choosing “angel” as the symbol of my blog this year is a very typical answer–it’s but the representation of goodwill and generosity–someone who is very good, helpful, and kind. 

In the not-too-distant future, like a few hours from now, I’m going to tread where angels trod. But it is also my joy to journey with them given the chance. Hopefully this will encourage every reader along the way. 

Thank you for following my spot faithfully. I owe you one–or more!

Join me for another twelve months, please. It’s appreciated.


No comments: